Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When You Don't Manage

I am bad with time management.

To me, time management does not exist.

It's like me and tidying my room.



One of the most impossible things for me to do, is THAT.

But I need time management.

Due to the poor distribution of my work within the time frame I had, I was not able to study for my European Union exam, leading to me what I will soon know to be, one of my worst ever study life since form 4.

Yes, I've done poorly in school, actually, many times in primary school and secondary school. I acknowledge the fact that I am, in fact, really slow at learning new things. I realize this when I read my stuff over about 6 months after it is no longer relevant to my life.

Or a thing I read and reread but never got until a year after when epiphany


BINGBANGBADABINGDANG happens.
Then my reaction is an 


UUUUHHH PHOOOOOOOOOOOO'-K

I spent wayyy to much of my time working on my paper, trying to get hostels, trying to upload pictures, go here, do that, wash this, buy that....

That I lost track of time. 

I'm a slow learner, I'm bad at time management, I do not, in fact have a close to tidy room, I've too much shit, my mind's like a CLUTTER of trash and right now I'm doing the ctrl + S thing as I always do when I write a paper.

WOW I'm officially a friggin mess. I need change.

But first, psych study now.

No comments:

Post a Comment