Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mac and Cheese and Blisters. Yum.

Hello world.

Just thought I'd update on my current location...

I'm now in Budapest, Hungary... Just checked in about 3 hours ago and I must say, this hostel has to be THE best hostel I've ever been to. Thus far.

It's called Lavender Circus Hostel  and boy oh boy.. It's perfect thus far. Since the moment we stepped in till now as I write this in my room with a nice cup of tea. :)


This is my room :) 
It's almost like an apartment


Where I'm sitting, IN my room




Common area/ reception


some of the walls of this marvelous place


Reception who was SUPER helpful and sweet in pointing out places to go, things to do, etc.

So far so good, Budapest :)
It's getting late and it will be bed time soon but before I hit the pillows and blankets, here is a mini update on Vienna :)






reason for face:
My FIRST ever snow fall. 
I was so happy! Too bad you can't really see it in the picture. 
(the snow I mean)




Vienna is such a magical place to be. Specially the music (and) the serenity of everything! It's truly beautiful. Filled with such love and art, it is definitely a place to go (specially if you LOVE classical music!). Really, it blew me away. I will go back with an advanced booking of a legit concert. Seriously.

Meanwhile... 

In Prague, Czech Republic, candles are lit up everywhere in honor and memory of this guy...


Vaclav Havel.

LAST president of Czechoslovakia and
forrmer president of the Czech Republic, 
he fought for human rights against communism which led to 


Velvet Revolution, 
a revolution against the Russian communists that occupied Czechoslovakia. 
Which in the end was a success, no guns were fired, no blood was shed and
democracy was restored in Czechoslovakia. 


He has left behind a beautiful legacy and it is no surprise that candles are lit every where in Czech in memory of him. Rest in peace.












Aite... Time to go to bed. Awesome day ahead! :)

Side note:
Zoe Huang said "I had to look twice I thought this was your mama. Dayyuumm girl" about 


THIS.

After so many years of people telling either me or my mom just how much I look like her...
I really don't know how else to feel. 
I love my momma but I wanna look like me... 
Be me, not my mom. 
Sorry momma, I've explained this to ya before. :) 







Love love


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Kimmie. Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun! So nice u could travel around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! :D I am enjoying myself very much! :) <3 How are you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete