Thursday, December 22, 2011

I've Always Wondered...

.... how it'd feel like to live in Venice.

After watching lonely planet do a take on Venice when I was probably 12 or 13, I would wonder how it'd feel like to grow up in Venice. Going to school, waking up to a huge river outside your window instead of dad/mom's car, it sounded quite so cool...

And almost 10 years later, here I am, in Venice. I was sooooo tempted to do a detour from Rome (when I went there) and boy am I glad I didn't! This place is HUGE and ONE DAY is definitely not enough....


first thing I saw when I woke up in the train...




It was leaning :)


Our expensive gondola ride -.-








I'm lovin' Venice thus far :)
I've been going Carnevale mask crazy since I got here.
Literally gasping at all the stalls and stores with masks in them
Good lord. If I had the money... I will buy them all! 

I wanna be here when the Carnevale happens.
Boo. It's in February. I'd have to take a whole year off to travel Europe properly. 
Meh. 

One day... one day :) 




Anyway, its quite cold right now and apparently my shoes are about to die soon. URGH 
Seriously! -.-


ATTENTION:
Donations for shoes please! Or financial help please! I'm spending all of my money on replacing things that are breaking/ dying/ dead. Help please. Aite thanks. 


jk haha but no, seriously -.-






Love love


No comments:

Post a Comment