Monday, December 26, 2011

Cuando Olvidas...

"本当に大好き!"
(hon tou ni dai su ki)
-I really like you-
Is all I wanna say.

Yet, all there is to say has been said. All there is to be afraid of has been feared.
The worst is over.
Though, really, is it?
Sure don't seem like it.

I wrote a nice post about dreams earlier. But thanks to the internet and technological problems, it has now, like the bunny from the magicians hat, disappeared into thin air. POOOF. Gone.

Then I thought of this.
Cause I really do feel this way.
Yet, nothing can really be done. Cause it's expiration date has passed.
Too bad, the candy has gone bad.
What once were your sour patch kids are now...
Rott'n Patched-Up Kids.

MEH Oh well.

I love Berlin. 
I leave tomorrow for Amsterdam. 
It's kinda crazy if you ask me... I kinda don't wanna leave Berlin. 
I love it here.












Love love

No comments:

Post a Comment