Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yes or No?

So as you may or may not know...
My iPod got stolen last night after the game.

And I find myself looking up new ones. 
Don't get me wrong. I loved my iPod but it was giving me so many problems.

Now I find myself trying to think if I wanna buy it online or wait till I get back to do so.

If I go back, there will be no free engraving but there might be refurbs that I can get for cheap.
If I get now and have it shipped, it's gonna have an engraving and free shipping! It will also be waiting for me when I get back which is pretty darn sweet. 
Not to mention the fact that I will be super busy when I get back (or just insanely tired), plus having to pack AND unpack simultaneously for Argentina. 

Decisions decisions. What do you think? Ship or Shop? 
Leave me suggestions. :) 

Also, if you were me, what would you engrave on it..? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment