Friday, December 16, 2011

Art, Classical Music and a TON of Kebabs

So, I started a post about Prague but never finish it.

I shall now, talk about Prague AND Vienna (to where I arrived TODAY)

Prague, one of the places I've NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVERRRR thought of going.
But wow, is it worth it!
I've had such an amazing time there.
Everything is so new, so fresh, so beautiful, words cannot even describe how it's taken my breath away.

Here are some things I've eaten/seen in Prague.



'

GOULASH!!!










HONEYCAKE OMG it's SOOOO good!


Jazz music. 







Prague is just so precious. The people there are generally nice. The food SUPER amazing. I've had SO much sourcrout I'm actually a little scared of it. JUUUUST a little. Had a sip of HOT WINE and had like 2 sweet rolls OMG


THIS WAS SO YUM. 
Such a simple thing but it was light and slightly crispy on the outside and SUPER soft on the inside.
NOMMERS. :)

Definitely wanna go back again. This time with more time in hand and when it's not FREEZING cold. -.-
There were so many places I never got to go. So next time, I will have enough time to explore all of it :)







*                        *                          *



As for Vienna....

I just got here 12 hours ago. Slightly less. But the first thing we did was go to Beethoven's summer house and watched a concert that was not bad but I know is a rip off -.-
Now I know what NOT to do when in Vienna. But really, because of it's musical history, I've just become a little more comfortable here. 
I mean, I LOVE Beethoven's work and seeing his summer house made me feel quite delighted. I remember when my professor mentioned his own visit to the house... I thought immediately that I HAD to go there. 

From my eyes:


prolly one of the nicest, most patient customer service people EVER.
I got them to sign my T-Shirt and they were super cute about it! :)


Beethoven 


If ya has a sweet tooth


More ;)


If you need more endorphin in your system :)


After snapping a couple more pictures, my camera decided to die on me -.-

You say la...

ANYWAY. 
I hope you love the pictures. 
These are such beautiful places to go to.
Never in a million years have I ever thought of doing this.
For that I've Soka to thank for (for offering Spain), 
my family (whos is funding this) 
and Natalie who wanted to go to these places. 



I shall update soon! ;) 

But now, it's bed time....

BIG day ahead! :) 


Love love
















No comments:

Post a Comment