Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One dead camera, 2 stinky feet and 3 heavy bags

Before I talk about the absolutely beautiful Budapest, Hungary and all I saw today...

I wanna share this with the world...
It is yet another wedding proposal. By the boss of Nuffnang and his now fiancee.
If you're like me, some hopeless romantic, PLAY PLAY! :)
HOWEVER, if you're too cool for this, I still say "PLAY PLAY!"


Meme Proposal | Tim * Audrey from Crazy Monkey Studio on Vimeo.


GAHHH! Sweet right?Then again right, I'm a straight up sucker for these kinda lovey dovey things lah.
So, it's quite natural to see me crying at things like this.
Kay, I mean seriously, I cried when Ashton Kutcher tells Natalie Portman in No Strings Attached said....

"you should know... if you come any closer... I'm NOT letting you go"

GAH just watch this mini clip.






You say lehh. -.- Imagine la. Anything love related is enough to make me cry. Aww such a softie. HAHA.
FAIL LA FAIL, Kim.

Anyway. Love rant/ part over. Now onto beautiful Budapest...

So, I was all happy today, all taking pictures and enjoying myself, skipping and whatever until.....

My camera started beeping red indicating that my battery is fast dying. Oh okay, nevermind, control control. Only take pictures when necessary. So far so good. I'm doing great, yeah yeah. *does victory dance* ohh yeah! high five myself on self control/ discipline. :)

So there I was, dancing, skipping singing smiling until....



....My camera made a bungee jump out of my pocket onto the road and went into vegetable state.



GRR. All those pictures and everything! GONE. *inserts adjectives*

But thanks to my travel buddy, here are some pictures of the things we saw today!




and the view of 


The Parliament! OMG. STUNNING.

Then down the street was...



followed by a LONG HIKE 
up to



It's so pretty. The view from there as well, just as beautiful.

After the long walk back to the bottom, we hopped onto the tram to the 



(Photo credits : Natalie Szymkowski) 
All of it just cause my camera is completely dead and there's nothing I can do to retrieve the photos


Unfortunately, by the time we got there, we had BARELY missed the last guided tour of the day. 
WHOOPS.
Oh well. 


Eitherway, though today was a rather slow day (in the sense, we left the hostel at like, noon), we still managed to see some god stuff which I'm satisfied with la, really. We didn't go into many museums and stuff but seriously, I feel like I've been into one too many museums.. So really, I don't mind it. 

Dinner tonight though, was FUN! Met a bunch of people and got to make dinner! It was awesome :) 

I hope these pictures give you a good idea of Budapest... It truly is stunning and I feel like, if you're gonna go to Europe, Budapest is a MUST MUST MUST see! and the BEST hostel to be at is Lavender Circus Hostel. No doubts about it!!! :) 

By the way, all the places I've listed, you can click on them. They link you to more info! :) Just in case you didn't know ;) HEHE


Anyway, hope all is well on your side of the world! Wherever you may be!






Love love








No comments:

Post a Comment