Monday, December 5, 2011

For Good Times and Bad Times...

...I'll be on  your side forever more...
THAT'S what friends are for...

So if you had dropped by my blog today, you would've experienced shit lagging and all that jazz.
Silly me and my poor attempts at making my blog cool. I just, epic fail. *thumbs downsies*

Then a friend of mine decided to help me (he's super awesome at IT stuff by the way) deal with the problem and now yayyy! Not only is my blog back to normal, but I have snow in it too!! YAY! :) 
So THANK YOU CORY!!! you're super! :) 


ANYWAY, yes. Friends are super important. They're the ones who will help you in times of need. Sure, some of them bail when you need them the most but hey, that, is how you know who your friends REALLY are. Definitely not the ones who bail, THAT's for sure. :) 

I just got told to go to bed by two of them and yeah, though they're tiny gestures, I absolutely appreciate them :) 


haha I thought this was a nice touch to it. :) 

By the way, I'm still in the means of making my blog more Christmas-ey. However this shall suffice till I return from finals or if I will even have time to blog in the next MONTH maybe. 
But we'll see :) 

Meanwhile, hug a friend or help someone in need. You'll never know when you'll be the one who needs it :) 

Good night. BACK TO MY PAPER GRRR -____-''' *points and yells "SNORLEXXXX!" fml. 

Love love 


No comments:

Post a Comment