Saturday, January 22, 2011

FIsh Oil and Hair

Anyone who said that fish oil for your hair is great, they must've had some insane stuff to get rid of the smell.

Sigh. 

As you can tell, mine own experiment with it FAILED
Okay maybe not FAIL, but my hair still smells of it. OMG it is HORRIBLE

Sure I like eating fish and everything (it is my favorite type of meat, if you will) but holy smokes, this is insanity.. -.- My room smells, my hair smells, my hands too I think. Yep, my hands too. -.-

Okay, so I've not only kinda washed it, (I rinsed it -cause I washed my hair at the meet!-) put the Fructis thing on, let it soak for about 8 minutes, washed off, put hair product, from two companies and by goly, the smell was still there, put a small spritz of perfume until I remembered that the alcohol from it would've wasted my efforts of using the fish oil in the first place! and then put body lotion on it cause Cory said that Heather does it and her hair is super soft) 

So okay, all that and the smell is still there. GAH SAVE ME








On a sidenote, 


Found this on Tumblr today. Kinda goes with how I'm feeling but my question is...

HOW. 

Most puzzling question of my life. 

HOW THE FUCK DO I FUCKING PAVE THIS FUCKING ROAD!? 

urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment