Sunday, June 26, 2011

Erm, Hi?

So, I've been getting complaints from my cousins about the no updates. :)

TEEHEE

sorry.

So, just a few days ago, I caught a fever. You know, nothing big.

So, lets rewind to the day before, when I hung with the lovely Nawwar and Mark.

It all started with us having lunch. I decided, one drink couldn't hurt. :) Right..? :)

So okay, we, well only I and Mark drank my ONE drink while Mark ate lunch and then we had the Chocolate Molten Lava Cake from Chili's, know what I'm talking about...?



THISSS MMM yummy. MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH ;)

Then we parted for a bit to run some errands and decided to meet up at a certain time with Mer but Nawwar had to stay longer than planned so it was just me, Mark and Mer and we had Shisha.

By the time I drop Mark home and reached MY home, it was almost 2am. And so I showered and did my mask before going to bed. Then had to wake up at 6 to send my brother to school. After school, it was breakfast with the mom and Japan Embassy. Then by noon, I was feeling kinda shitty. I was feeling kinda uncomfortable, so I decided to take a nap. But since I wanted to make Ravioli for dinner and did not know how to slice the fats off the pork, all I could dream of was waiting for the maids to come home and getting them to do it. It was on repeat. -.- So within 90 minutes of my nap, it was wake up time. I got up and started working, not long after, the mom and maids came home.

FINALLY!! Help has arrived! My SOS! :) Okay, throughout my nap, all I could think of was how hot my body felt -temperature wise, guys. My body is no where near hotness kay- so went to the doctors after dinner.

THEN

The next night was the worst. I was in dire pain, crying from the pain inflicted on my body. Just painful.

Following night was SO much better. I could sleep with the air-conditioner on after so long. Thankful, is the word.

sorry. This post sucked. Imma write a new one HEHEHE :)

Shout out to my cousin Lee Xian who held my hand as I was in DIRE pain at the doctors. I went to the chinese doctor who used those vacuum cup thingies that HURT :/ Love you :) We need to go to Bangsar soon for our eyebrows ya? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment