Thursday, June 30, 2011

How Do You Do...? What Do I Do?

So, lately, I've been talking to an upperclassman who is making her way to KL today and in our many exchange of mails, we've agreed to have her stay at my place and I will pick her up from the bus station. But since our first exchange of mails, the date of her arrival had been postponed till today.

And she recently told me that she will be staying for about a week. However, next week, I have yet ANOTHER guest who I will pick up and who will join me and two others to a trip to the beautiful beach of...


Redang.

And since I leave in 4 days, I am conflicted as to what I should do. I've already booked my tickets to go to Redang and although she says that she doesn't mind staying at my place, obviously I'm not going to let her just sit in the house and let her rot. Right? After all, she's travelled all this way to visit KL, why should I let her just sit in the house and stop her from going out and about in town?

I've thought of inviting her along with us on our trip but due to certain restraints, I might not be able to go and buy the bus ticket for her. Plus, I'm still in the process of asking the boss (the organizer of the trip) if she can join us.

It is in 4 days and the countdown has already begun.....

What do I do..?

No comments:

Post a Comment