Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And Everything Else.

I memorized ALL Hiragana. :)

I am super proud of myself. :)

RAWR. :)

And I got the first line of Katakanas down! RAWR.

Big accomplishment. :) Yes. :)

I am VERY sleepy. I am very tired. All that travelling and crying has FINALLY caught up with me. I am in dire need for some sleep. It's what, 6am if I were back at SUA, so I guess that's why?
MMH.

So yes, the day has indeed been much of a waste. However, tomorrow will be better! :) I know it. :) I'm going to make it one. :)


Doesn't he look like some kid? :) 

I miss SUA. I really do. :( Despite the crap I was put through and the heartache that hit me today with my results, I still really miss it. 
On top of that, I miss hanging out with everyone, those who I used to hang out with and not so much towards the end. 
I dunno why I picked this picture. But Tiki is one of those people I absolutely miss.


And this. Shinji and Akko. (my heart broke a bit just thinking of them)

And the uber amazing NG family in NYC. Lily and Ashley too! :( 

MANNN. :(

I miss. VERY VERY MUCH. SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment