Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weak Arms

Hit Camp 5 for the second time in my life.

This time, my arms got weaker faster. And it is NOT a good thing. Cause I barely got to climb. :( SIGH.

And cause my nails were so long, gripping stuff became a challenge HAHA. I guess that kinda explains the super sore arms. :) HEEEE

I finally climbed the black and white colored thingy! :) YAY! :) It was the one I didn't get to do the last time cause.. I don't remember.

:) It was super fun and when I had to climb the orange colored one next to it, my arms were too weak for me to continue on. :( and my nails made it all the more harder to climb. :( Alamak.

But I got to do other stuff which was just as fun! :)

And guess who I sawwww :)


Teehee 

It was really nice seeing him. It has been a long time since I saw this dude. :) and boy was it nice to catch up with him for a bit. :)

So after getting a talk on how "girls are indecisive" and how we don't wanna choose yet we don't like the ideas given, we decided to have Italiannies for dinner. Turns out the boy was kinda jakun when it came to those kinda foods. But hey, it was really funny. So it was all good. :) And since my hands were so weak, he had to help me slice the chicken on my plate! HA. :) gracias gracias!

However, the good thing about today was that I left the place knowing that I had a good conversation, one that I've not had in a long long time. Which was not gossip either, thank goodness! 

Today was very productive, I cleaned my room, studied, rock climbed and had a very good conversation. 

This is just one of those days where you can go to bed knowing you did something good. :) And today was just that. :) 

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment