Friday, June 18, 2010

Friendscino.

After a waking up to the disturbing sound of the phone, I decided to chill and watch TV till Nawwar called.

So I decided to meet up with her (since we're both bored all the time anyway) and head to Nando's for lunch (took us to figure out where to go and we decided on it cause Syida was at BV and Nando's was the first thing I saw) SIGH we indecisive-going-out-of-fashion people.

Then it was off to MV (wow, it looks like our malls are the same) to look for some gifts for el padre. :)

It was a quick process and I indulged in a beautiful English novel in Chinese. :) *bangga insane!*

Twilight in Chinese was... MAHAL as hell. :( SIGH. Oh well. :) Didn't buy Twilight though. :) HEH

So after dropping Nawwar off, I picked Dila up and went to the Curve to run some tiny errands (and to kill some time) before heading to


So after going round and round Damansara Perdana and getting lost, stuck in the traffic build up, etc, we finally reached the destination. :) 

According to Dila, this is the first time they were asked to order anything on the menu. Smart smart trick I tell you. :) Very smart. :)

All in all, I thought the food was edible. :) 

I really liked the Lamb Shank :) It was insanely yum. :) Though it was hard to cut (and I'm not a lamb kinda person) the meat was actually really good. :)
The Caesar salad was amazingly yum. :) They had (surprisingly) chili flakes on it with the usual cheese without croutons and we ordered it with smoked salmon. It was really good. :) It wasn't spicy but nice enough. :) 
We also got the Apple Mango salad. OMG. SO YUM. :) They had really yum dressing on the mango that made it so delish! 
As the food came in at the other table, I was able to go nibble on some of the food. It sure was really yum. :) Biting into the Norwegian Salmon dish was just like going to heaven and back. :) 

The soups on the other hand were not very nice.
The Green Pea soup wasn't even green and it was served warm instead of the steaming hot.
The Mushroom soup, well, was watery and didn't taste that good.
The Cream of Swede was too watery as well as tasteless.
Also, the Sirloin steak although a very creative dish, did not really excite me as I had wanted it to.

However, I have NO complains about the dessert! :) They were all REALLY amazing. :)

Photos will be up as soon as I steal some of them from the fellow bloggers who had those DSLR cameras :)

Meanwhileee




Baby Chicken. 






DUCKS! :)




Poor thing was asleep.

While at the Curve, we saw this Bird thing. :) Free entrance! :) The ducks and chicks were SHO CUTE! :)

Photos up later :) PROMISE





No comments:

Post a Comment