Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gag-ables

There are a list of things that gives me the gag reflexes.

One of them (and they naturally would be) is slimey things that people eat like I dunno, say worms or such.

The second one well is when the freaky stalker guy doesn't stop leaving me alone.
Long messages from the guy and crap just makes me want to throw up.

The rest, well, one of them shan't be mentioned here cause of certain reasons.

But anyway, this morning I received a very disgusting mail in my facebook inbox and when I saw who it was from, I felt my vomit just pile in my aesophagus (thank goodness I did not throw up)and to read it made me want to puke even more.

True Story.

Question, if someone tells you to leave them alone (cause you traumatized them ever so badly), you would get the message and leave that person alone right? And you would do so as well for the poor persons aesophagus. RIGHT?
*cringe* some people just don't get it.
Dear god.

Okay I am done rambling.

Ooh ooh!!! So I am gonna go see the Nawwar keaayangan and Amin Jr today!!(I made it sound like he had a son or something)I'm so excited!!! :)

YAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment