Monday, June 14, 2010

Mtv Movie Awards winners? GOD, why.

I just watched this tonight.



Okay you guys, so before you freak out on me...

I was supposed to watch this with someone (who promised to watch this with me, -I was saving my free movie ticket for it too, speaking of which, it is still with Juliana, you know what, nevermind- but stuff happened we broke up and so the movie did not happen)

And I am kinda glad that I only watched it tonight cause had I watched it anytime before, I prolly would've CRIED like a freakin baby. (excuse my exaggeration a bit) Actually, yeah, cause of how I was feeling, I guess I wouldn't have been as stable as I was tonight. So yay? Hmm.

So I hope you guys aren't all URGH KIM WHY (with your URGH faces) with me.. :)

If you are... erm well...

I love you..? *nervous smile*

Yeahh :) I know you love me too! :) Okay bye. :) *runs*

(And WHAT?! Freakin Twilight Saga and the actors in it seem to take home almost every goddamn Mtv Movie award! WHAT! OUTRAGE!) 

* everything I wish you would say, just cause I'm hoping, deep down, I'm wishing *

OH and on ANOTHER NOTE

I really really really really dislike it when you care about someone, and they act like they don't freakin care about you when they have things (in their lives) their own way, and when their "perfectly happy lives" comes crashing, they come running to you but when things are okay, they freakin leave you in the dark, ignore you and all that crap cause they have their lives back. These people really don't deserve to be called friends.
FUCK. Seriously. I don't even know why I put up with this la seriously. MY GOD. Don't even freakin know why we care so much when all you freakin care about is HIM. GOD.

(ever had times when you're thinking of that person so much that you accidentally typed out their names in the word you so happen to be typing?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment