Thursday, June 24, 2010

Now It's So Clear

Thanks to Daddy Dearest, I was able to ease my eyes with 


Okay, I know, I'm very behind on watching movies ( I thought we established that!) but I gotta say that this movie is WONDERFUL! :)

Full of emotional stuff and cute characters. :) Aww. :) Makes me wanna go to New Orleans when I go back to US. 
Hmm. :)

So, I went to lunch with Zhi Sung and had some yum yum Udon. :)



OM NOM NOM. :) 

T'was delicioussss :) HAHA. I loved it! :) Though the portion was uber small. :( Then we washed it down with some Cendol near our place and it was so worth it. :) 
I can't believe how much we've all grown since our time in Primary School. :) I can't believe how we don't have any photos. I think cause we spent most of our time bickering and arguing that photos were just not part of the dictionary. :) HAHA. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment