Wednesday, June 30, 2010

どうも、ありがとう

In all the excitement (wait, excitement?), I forgot to thank a very SUPER person. :)

For buying me something that I've been wanting for a VERY long time!


These babies. This exact model and color.

Introducing Heartbeats by Lady Gaga.

OMG they're so expensive... And he managed to get them BRAND NEW from Craigslist for a fraction of the price. :)

It made me a VERY HAPPY girl. :)

Who is this person you may ask?

It is none other than my very own shoulder to cry on, my very own photographer...











CHARLIE KERHIN!

He has been looking for a pair of headphones/earphones for me since our discussion on half birthdays... Or yes NO! Since he told me just how BAD my Skullcandy ones have been. Speaking of which, they died on me today -.- SIGH the right side just DIED! :( OMG SUCKS.
Anyway! Back on topic... He kinda got me a pair a few months ago but they kinda died too, apparently he got conned. :( Guy sold him broken earphones that didn't really work. :( Then he tried fixing it but kinda killed it... It was a hard task. :( I felt kinda bad. And now he found me these babies! HOLY MAMA :) 

Thank you Charlie! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :) Yes, it is one of the things that is making me look forward to going back but it's not the MAIN reason. 

Thank you though. REALLY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment