Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chillex


Went for the opening of Chillex, Puchong.

I really liked what I saw. :) The drinks were real yum. The appetizers were delish and the main courses!


Giant Burger, Giant Pizza and Giant Hot Dog. 

They all looked so yum. :)
But I had to leave early so I never got a chance to devour them!

Oh well.

Here are some pictures I managed to take despite the bad lighting and bad camera settings...


LION DANCE! 





Small Kid at the Gong. He was pretty good! (So happened, when I took the photo the guy cut in. Seriously. -.-)


Picture with the owners and the chef.


Lion Dance Video! :)

I felt kinda bad for leaving so early but I really had to! :(
Wish I could've stayed longer. I wish Dila was there too! :( 

On another completely on OFF note...


I saw this on Tumblr today and somehow this kinda makes me feel a little better.
Why, you make ask. Well, I don't know about you but I can somehow feel like she is rather sad about something. And somehow, it makes me feel like she kinda understands how I'm feeling. Yeah. Not exactly the best feeling but it lets me know that there are other people who are accompanying me on this path of heartbreak and heartache. I know it sounds selfish. But sometimes, being selfish kinda gets me by.

* beating, pounding, jumping, racing. all for one reason. you. *

No comments:

Post a Comment