Friday, June 11, 2010

Bumpier than A Roller Coaster Ride.

I got to watch the premiere of 


thanks to Adila. :) Thank you babehhh ;) and Advertelets for the free tickets! :)

It was really fun. :) I won a water bottle that my dear friend so happens to be having! Oh Dila... -.- Met a bunch of people whose names I can't really remember but I will! In time to come! :)

The movie was very good. :) Like


the sequel was just as wonderful! :) Somehow, some of the characters seemed more appealing than before!

Like, 




The Little Green Men (and their cute catch phrases : "OOOOOOOOOOH" and "THE CLAWWWWWWW") SO CUTE!

and 



Bullseye (that sounds more like "Bousye")

So, the story goes something like, Andy, the boy (owner of the toys), is all grown up and is heading to college. He has to pack up his stuff, including his toys. So, they end up in a kindergarten andddddddd... *drumrolls please!*


THEIR ADVENTURE BEGINS!!! :)

However, I will not spoil it for you!

BUT! I must mention that the boy, Andy, looks SO much better as compared to his kid years! :) (another A person? God Kim.) However, dear Dila called dibs on him. Haha. :) Aww. Cute la that woman.

EXHIBIT A!


This is kind of a bad angle but ehhh. :) 

Can I also mention that if you're a softy, you just MIGHT have some water works. I guess I'm not soft enough on the inside.

Junko and Thao, if you're reading this.. I guess this is my road to becoming emotionless? :) 
HAHA. 


And as some of you guys may know, the movie features...




Yep! You guessed it! Barbie and Ken. :) with a Dream house. ;) 

anddddd




Haha, a BIG ASS HUGGABLE BEAR! :) So cuteee. :) 

SPOILER ALERT!!! 
Buzz Lighter spoke en español! 

Here is a sneak peak of the movie...


The only thing about it that wasn't pleasant was that although it was in 3D, there were times when it felt like it was just 2D. That kinda gave me a headache. :( Which isn't very nice if you ask me and we had to surrender our phones and electronics cause they don't want us recording it. What. Seriously la. 

All in all, the movie was a GREAT one and I can't wait till YOU guys watch it! ;)

* I miss you, I miss us. The idea of you two being together haunts me. It kills me. *

No comments:

Post a Comment