Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chili Padi Adventures

My trip to KLCC to film kinda failed. :( 

HAHA.

Yes. But! The company I had was just great! :) We kept switching roles of being hyper. :) HAHA. When I was hyper, she wasn't, vice versa. :) 

T'was a good day. :) Minus the fact that we failed in quite a fair bit. :)


For one, it was the film taking. 
Two, it was the dessert fail. Chilis had a LONG line, cupcakes, too expensive and common looking and her gelato had a LONG ass WHITE HAIR in it. EW.

And shopping, EPIC fail. Too expensive. :( SIGH

OH! Then we headed to Times Square and were able to splurge on some lashes and things. :)
Cost me a bit but it was well worth it. :) It made me a very happy child. :)
My model even wore it for the first time in his life! :)


Guess WHOOO :)

Did I mention that lunch was VERY spiceh? :)



Good and bad. :(
Good cause well, it was yuummmehh :) Bad cause of my lower tolerance. :( BOOOOOO :(

Oh yeahhh :) Before I goooo :)
You guys should know that Nawwar has the cutest facial expressions. :)
Note to Cik Nik Nawwar, you failed at avoiding it :) WOOT!









HAH. :)

Today was a mixed feeling day. :)

But I had good kick ass company. :) Heart you guys. :)







oh, sorry for the rushy feeling. :) I'm just tired HAHA 
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment