Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mo Mo Mo Monsterrrrrr

I had a SUPER DUPER AWESOME night out with


My Babies. :) 

We started off the night at 


and headed to Sunway to get into some clubs. Poor guys who tagged along had to pay and some of the clubs were so empty that we constantly had to move from one place to another.

So in the end, we settled for 


I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVED it! :) 
They had UBER AMAZING  music and the smell of smoke was not as bad compared to any other clubs that I've been to. That includes Zouk. No, really. I could barely BREATHE in there. 

But anyway... :) I had a blasttt :) Though my feet really hurt at the mo. :( MEH. 

Here are some photos. :) 








:)

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

And nowwwww. For the photos that I promised from the Friendscino outing! :) 



Meet "Green Bean Soup". How "green" -.-



Say Helloooo to Lamb Shank. T'was YUMS!


Delish Ceasar Salad with Smoked Salmon. OM NOM :)


Guess what this was called! :)



She's got skill yo! :)


RAWR. ;)


Thank You Dila Ariff!!! :) I WUV YOUUU :) 7 years and counting! :) [I put on make up for her that night yeeahhhhh ;) ] And MUCHAS GRACIAS for all the photos! :) 


BIG BIG BIG FAT THANK YOU to Advertlets for this! :) My summer holidays would be a BORE without these events! :) Thank you Thank you Thank you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment