Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Forgotten.

So I am uploading the photos onto facebook but at the end, it says
"Upload failed, please try again"
It's the upteenth time! ARGH.
WTF. -.-
NOT COOL man. NOT. cool.

I need my Kim time.

EEEE. URGH.

A letter to Zoe Suwen Huang:

Dear Zoe,
I miss you.
I miss those days when you were just sitting BESIDE me and I can just nudge you or ask you a question. (Oh shit, was I noisy in class? Oh snap. :( ) I miss being able to text you and go, lunch? Or just see you in the crowded locker area of the TUCSJ library just before heading out to lunch cause we were insanely hungry. I miss our tiny little adventures (well, sorta) to weird nooks and crannies. For bubble tea and some laughs cause Carmen and Shiori saw you step on a roach. I miss those days when we would sit in ECA and watch Ee Von dance cause she has crazy moves.
Okay, to not make this letter sound like I am into you in a homosexual manner, I am going to stop saying I miss you. But fact is, I really do. :( I hate how we're so far and all I see of you is a pixel-ey image of you. Freakin Skype. -.-
I hope you come back to KL before I go back to the Big Fat U.S. where all the *inserts verbs here (use your imagination. RUN freeeee! -okay wow-) * are.

Bottomline is, I will keep in touch with you! Even if it means sending you some gum. Teehee. :)

Lots of Love,
Kimmy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment