Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sore Arms.

So I hit Camp 5 today

Withhhhhh


ANDDDDDD



Raja Danial aka Mister Panjat Batu.

T'was AMAZING! :)

Though my arms are weak from the ache, I must say that it was SUPER fun and I wanna go again! :D

It sure beats going to the gym and I had immense fun. :) Rock climbing is definitely a new favorite! :)

Some photos perhaps? :) (the rest will be on Facebook)








YEAHHH :)

Besides climbing however, I got to know Mister Panjat Batu a little better and it

My suggestion? Go Rock Climbing! :)
It is an AMAZING experience. :)
It tests your strength (physical and mental), if you're physically weak, this does wonders!
It builds character and makes life so much fun. It tests your thinking and all that. Which is truly a marvel. :)
Well worth you RM18! :)

Go to their website and check it out!
www.camp5.com

No comments:

Post a Comment