Thursday, June 3, 2010

Runs in the Veins

Had dins with the cousin sister last night. :)

T'was yums. Minus the Mojito. Ew. Too alcoholicy for my liking.

My tums was filled to the brim just halfway through my meal. Dunno if that was a good thing or not.

The conversation we had was rather intense but it was good to finally be able to see her growth as a person. :)

If you're reading this, I'm VERY proud of you. :) Your English is getting soooo much better! :) And you're gonna be speaking French soon! :) Double smiles. :) 

So this morning was filled with helping mom with her office "Spring Cleaning" for the construction work.

I am so thrilled for my parents. :) They have worked their ASSES off in the span of 15 years and their company just keeps growing. :) They're constantly improving themselves and upgrading themselves. :) I'm so happy for them. :) And so you can just imagine the dinner table. :) Mom and dad would be busy talking about work while me and my brother sit in silence or play with our food like we always do (the parents would be too busy to notice). Explains why I love making stuff with my remainders at the dining table. RAWR. :) Does that kinda explain my awesome-ness with remainders? :) I guess you can only picture me at home with FOOD before remainders. :) HAHA. :) Okay, yes. :)

The rest of the day is time for me to run some errands. ARGH. :)
And oooh! la padre left me to plan el cumpleaños de mi madre. I am SO STOKED!! I have sooo much in my head just ready to be all BLUEAGH-ed out! STOKED is what I am. :)

Wow, I'm talking a lot. I need this to stay with me when I go back to SUA.



I found this on Charlies FB and OMG I love it!

Speaking of whom!!!

Charlie Kerhin is a WONDERFUL friend and AMAZING photographer. :) 

Click on his name and browse through his website. :) 

He has done some VERY TRULY MARVELOUS work and I think he deserves to be recognized! :) Here is another individual who I am SO VERY proud of. :) AND very deeply thankful for. :) 
I heart you Charlie!! :) 

* when I see the name of where you're from, I can't help but wonder if it was you *

No comments:

Post a Comment