Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flash


Today was a day spent in my teeny tiny room.

Actually, I had the whole morning just running around cause I forgot my handphone and had to go back to get it and come back out. :( And also cause I got kinda lost looking for Miss Photographer.

Thank you Aurea Chan for the awesome time! :) You're awesomeee :D

Haha.

Oh Kim.

Then the rest of the day was just dedicated to hearing of the clicks. :)

YESS :)

I had fun though! :) Okay, it was kinda hard and I realized that I have A LOT to improve on. :)

Then I had dins with my cousins and adik dearest :) T'was really fun. :) Filled with tonnes of laughter. :) Ah, my family. :) I love :) OH! and as we were chilling and watching football at Rasta's, I got a call from Sofia who was sitting in front of me, I was so blind and after looking around like mad, I saw her waving at me) Tehee :)

Seriously, my day had been filled with driving here and there, the shoot and BAM! the day has ended. Wow. Time sure flies..!

The past few days of sleeping late has finally caught up. I think I'm gonna go to bed now. :)

Oh yeah and A BIG FAT HELLO to Nadia See who is reading this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment