Saturday, March 26, 2011

You're So Right


Watching this video gives me heartache.

Goes back to 2009 when I was deciding on who to root for on American Idol Season 8.
I really liked him and


Kris Allen

So I didn't know who to root for. Oh poor me. They were really good singers, hello!

Then as usual, it was all of us watching and then I was telling everyone how I think Adam is GORGEOUS (did I mention DROP-DEAD?)

Then mom gave me this puzzled "what the heck are you talking about" face and asked me if I was blind and told me everything as everyone else laughed and said that I suck cause I couldn't tell.

GAH he's gay. :( I mean I saw pictures but didn't think much about them. After all, he acted a lot and stuff so I didn't think he'd be gay.

BUT OMG IT SADDENED ME.

Obviously I DO NOT own a GAY-DAR. meh.

SIGH. And now listening to his songs and watching his videos makes me sad. :( MEH.
He's still so beautiful though.

Nothings changed.


and also the fact that he looks a lot like you also saddens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment