Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Pressure

I'm so glad I do not have a 30 day challenge to drive me insane.

Anyway..

Just an update on whats been happening thus far. :)


BLORANGE PARTY! Well, this is kinda biased. There are only 2 seniors in this picture. 
BUT either way :) (YAY to shiny foreheads! Poo poo! Spot the one with it. -.-)
It was a Senior Sophomore party at

\

Cha for Tea

Some more pictures....


My roommate Hollande and I.
She said that I look like I was staring at something super yummy above us. 


EPIC failed attempt at doing the Ashley face. :) 

That was the most exciting that happened thus far. 
But I made my own pillow last night. It was FUN! LOOOOVED it! :) 
Super tedious but it was well worth it! :)

Then, I've pretty much filled my early March with work, sports and studies. No time for anything else. 
Well, and Tumblr too. Just cause I'm following more people and its fun :) 

And okay, I am so excited for tomorrow not cause I've a Japanese Mid Term or I've a presentation or anything like that but more of cause I'm going to...


BIG BEAR!!! WHEEEEEEEEE

For those of you at home, there are lots of snow mountains here. And even though I am SUPER broke and all, I will not be snowboarding or skiing but instead I will be snow tubing!!


Kinda lame but meh :) Life of a college student. :) Gotta do what I gotta do! :) This is cheapest. :) So don't judge!!






No comments:

Post a Comment