Monday, February 28, 2011

Ooops

Kay, so I guess I missed the 27th.

WHOOPS.

but kay, question of 27th is "your thoughts about the internet"

I think that its pretty darn awesome. I get to talk to my dad who's half the friggin world away and do research and all that poo. But it is poo as well cause of Facebook and all that cool stuff. Haha tum what?

Today is the last day of February.

The question is:
"Write about how you feel today"

Answer:
"Estoy muy feliz". For those of you who don't know what it means, it means "I'm very happy"

First, language classes were rather fun! :) Japanese was kinda cool and Spanish was nice :) loved it loads. :)

Then at lunch,


Sammy Sam

came up to me and this is our convo (Sam Kim) :

Did you hear about who got into Barcelona?
*Heart stops* OMG, Whoooo 
So its me, you (and then he listed everyone else)

Then...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Are you serious? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (then you see me jumping up and down, no seriously, I was literally JUMPING like a kid in a candy store cause mommy says she can buy ANYTHING she wants)

Then it was Architecture time, boy was I tired. Or maybe it was her voice but I was sleepyyy haha we watched a video and I was asleep. BAHAHAH kinda funny if you ask me. Then it was Track time, and I felt like throwing up after the 500s. Gosh. HORRID.
Thank goodness I didn't. So after, I did weights and voila! Here I am. :)

So I am happy :)

Now, time to write that paper! My first paper on music! :) Classical too ;)

Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment